Advanced woodworker based out of the Port Coquitlam workshop and onsite projects.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Port Coquitlam-based company that fabricates and installs custom high-end wine cellars and saunas throughout the lower mainland. If you have experience in joinery, enjoy working with your hands, follow a detailed plan, and think on your feet, we want to hear from you.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 1-5 years of experience in joinery, finish carpentry and furniture building
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented.
- Punctual, Reliable, and Honest.
- Good work ethic and quality consciousness.
- Ability to think on your feet with problem-solving skills and knowledge to follow a detailed design.
- Experience with woodworking equipment and handheld tools is a must.
- Valid BC Driver’s license (Class 5).
- Good verbal skills (English).
- Be knowledgeable on various hardwood species.
- Read and interpret detailed wine cellar designs.
- Machine custom wine cellar parts from raw hardwoods.
- Show proficiency with jointers, planers, routers, edge banders, doweling, and other machines
- Be detail-oriented to ensure materials, stains, and finishing are aesthetically pleasing.
- Able to follow a plan from concept through to installation.
- Understand company products and their manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain good installation techniques and quality assembly standards.
- Safely operate company vehicles and tools.
- Maintain equipment and keep the vehicle clean and organized.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients by acting professionally.
- Additional tasks as required.
- Up to $30/hour based on experience.
- Vacation pays (accrued at 4% annually).
- Opportunity to build your career path within a growing company.
WHAT TO SEND
Please submit your resume as well as a brief cover letter stating why you are the right person for this opportunity to INFO@LIFESPACEID.COM
**Please note that we will only be considering applicants that currently reside in BC.